I did a photo shoot with the lovely Maddie last week! She is truly a beauty with a fun attitude and a willingness to put up with my crazy ideas!
To create your own fun photo shoot, heres what you’ll need:
- glitter, confetti, or anything sparkly!
- balloons are always a fun idea
- different outfits to show diversity & style
- a camera. I used my trustee Canon Rebel T4i, but you don’t have to use fancy-pancy things! Any digital camera or even an iphone cameras will do!
- light. When shooting, you want to have the photos a bit over-exposed to showcase the colors & the movement!
- a planin wall, preferably white. I used the wall of a local abandoned building
- an open mind! always have fun & don’t forget to try your own thing!
Check out my brand new page that showcases some of this year’s top photo shoots, & book your shoot via facebook or email with me today! Contact info in side bar!